Wednesday, February 14, 2007

stressed human

I think that God is trying to teach me something theses dayz. Not sure what it is but my life has been changing drastically. I'm an Assistant Manager at a Ten Thousand Villages store and its part time and thee other times I work in the office at JnE Welding. At ttv they think that I'm to young to do my Job, I'm 21 and maybe I'm who no's. I'm also a youth leader and sunday school teacher and sing on a worship team in my church. I have a busy life. Every day I'm tired stressed and put on a happy mask when I go to youth because I'm not there for me but for my girls, They are wonderful and so full of life and I can't wait to see were they will be in 10 years. They are growing spirtually and becoming more aware of who they are every day. I treat them like my own sisters and I don't no what i would do if they ever got hurt by someone.
Any I easily get distracted in my train of thought. I find it so hard just to open the bible and read because i'm so exausted. I really need to find a quiet time in my day. I'm totally not a morning person and by the time the day is done i'm exausted. How people do it and keep there sanity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah... getting devo's set to a specific time I find to be insanely difficult. For the year when I was working at Wendy's the morning worked really well for me because I didn't work until 11 usually, so waking up a bit earlier was fine... I never struggled with being able to focus. However, now that my job starts earlier it has thrown that out of the window and my devotions have been thrown into a helter skelter of different timeframes. Which isn't great.. because sometimes I wind up making myself busy and make up excuses as to why I should be able to miss devo's that day. Not great... but thanks for posting that, makes me think that I really need to sit down and figure out some sort of a consistant time.