Monday, February 19, 2007

Lent

I decided to do lent this year, For 40 days you give up something that you are very attached to or what ever the case maybe and for me its caffeine I luv chocolate and tea and coffee. This is already on me I love coke to much and well today went out shopping with my mom and we went to Walmaet and guess what they had Caffeine free coke so excited oh and it doesn't have as much fizz as regular coke but its out there. I hope that this will fool my body in to thinking that it is drinking Coke hopfully won't get migrains haven't had them yet but who knows. it started on the 18th of Febuary. so the second day almost over.

Some Baby Info

Any way if you don't know I'm going to be an anty yeah how fun is that going to be. So me and mom are not allowed to go to any store that has baby stuff. The other day she comes home from superstore and has a pile of baby clothes that she bought. Today she bought out walmart of all the cute sales items for boys. Bothe of my sisters are expecting Lyn and Ang. So we have a pile of clothes and they aren't even born yet. They are due in June 3 weeks apart. Ang is due on the 10th and Lyn on the 30th. Ang has had the weirdest cravings she can eat a cosco size pickle jar in a week and she likes raw potatoes. Lyn hasn't had any weird cravings. check out Lyns baby blog. Babyepp.blogspot.com

About me

If you want to see some crazy footage of me and Kimmy G go to her Blog. Mycrazyness.blogspot.com

No comments: