So Yep I'm an Aunty its great. I have a Nephew Liam Russel Ens adorable guy. So excited about it and in a couple more weeks I will become an aunty one more time. Maybe a girl.....
So I have an issue with MSN yep thats right I do. I do think that its a great idea you don't want to talk on the phone thats fine just log into msn and have a convo with someone either who is long distance (saves on phone bills) but the thing is. Know one really sees how you truely react. With out realizing you offend someone. Yep you do, It can happen as simply as not responding quick enough to someone when you are busy doing something else or If you leave it on. I'm famous for that one. I don't understand how you can see that I'm not going to talk to you when there is no problem in the first place. They jump from extreme to another why is that. When I phone a friend on the phone and they don't answer I don't think for one instant they are ignoring my call so why is it so different on msn.
So I will be posting baby pics soon I just have to filter through them a bit.... So stay tuned more to come.........
Saturday, June 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey amy!! There is a very simple answer to all those questions.....PMS!!
Post a Comment