Monday, June 4, 2007

just some random thoughts

So this month is my birthday month, The month in which I celebrate my life and how old I am. I just turned 22. Its exciting but a little weird, 22 not much has changed ecept that I have a car know I still live at home. Not by choice It was either I bought a car or move out. I work with you so it makes sense that I buy a car, seeing as most of them live out of town. Also recently I have a wonderful job, but tomorrow is last day of probation, Last job they fired me 2 days before it was over. So naturally I have angziety about that. I also pierced my nose. I thought that I would be sneezing alot seeing as I do that a lot when there is something there like a booger. Yep thats right. I have also decided to move out with my bestfriend who is like a sister to me, I'm kinda nervous can't deny that. Its a big decision but if I pace and have a strick buget it will be ok. We were thinking Osler, the more I think about the more I get excited but then I think about how much gas would I be using and with the prices would that be fesible. I also have another head ache me and my other friend both like the same guy. He's a great guy i won't deny that but it seems to me that we have more in common. but maybe its delusion. and thats another thing I like a guy and then bam, I put my self down saying how he deserves a better girl, someone who isn't damaged like I am. Its a crazy world out there. but for me I actually like him as a friend. In all my life I have never had a friend ship with a male. Only because I hated them, I thought all guys were the same. The typical mennonite thinking women should be seen and not heard. Well I think thats crock. But know that I'm older there are still men who think that whether they know it or not. Sometimes there actions speak louder then words. I have come to a realization that God has created us different yes but for a reason so that we may live in harmony, something that Satan likes to mess with. Have you noticed latly that Women are emontionally strong and Men are physically strong. God created us so differently the reason why we are so emotional and nuturing because we are to be instruments in which we teach young people today, We have something so special, I hate that satan has a different option out there that is more devistating. I don't get how they can say that it won't hurt. When in fact they have to enduse labor. I haven't met any women who says that labor is painless. Then the baby is sucked out with a vacuum and thats not supposed to leave damage. How natural is that oh and they also have a test know a days that you can take to see if your child will be handicapped and if it is you have an option to abort it. Its only 10 percent affective. They also recently put "plan B" on the market. The drug that they give rape victims you could only get it in the hospital. It helps prevent getting some STD's and if you happen to be pregnant it will take care of that. Love how I went from one subject to another I always do that. Men are so different they aren't emotional beings they live in the moment. They get into fights and the next day. Lets go play Golf. They fight physically not mentally like women. God created us to have harmony not so that men had a toy to play with but to share life to share in the beauty of what God did. So why is it that the church can't see it that way. There is more of a sexist fight in church's then there is in offices. Why can't we live in harmony. Why is it in asian countries do women have to fight to live. Women are not treat with respect but they bring shame to families. Baby girls are sold into the sex trade and are aborted and left on the side of the road, even killed. How is that fare.............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chicko-

First off... yay you updated!!! That makes me happy! Secondly... Your review will go fine, just keep your chin up and be ready for whatever comes. I'm positive they're not gonna throw you out- you're too good for that :). Thirdly (i'm on three now.. right?) I get what you're saying about the whole moving out thing... it's huge for both of us. The Osler thing, we'll just have to see what kind of prices we're looking at to live there... and see how gas plays into that. Trevor said he'd pick up the sheet of rental properties for us today. Regardless, that place in Warman is still up for grabs... i'm going to remind my mom to get details today.

Lastly, I heart you.