Sunday, April 8, 2007

Shameless Hacking

So, Kimmy G here- I have successfully hacked Amy's blog. Why? Because i'm awesome. What shall I do with this oppertunity? I could talk about leg shaving... or.... caffiene.... or even excessive gas! So many great things I could put. How about instead, I talk about how awesome I am?

I am cool, I am rad, and I am, indeed, awesome.

Uhh... what else?

check out my blog... it has video's of Amy and I....

www.mycrazyness.blogspot.com

I love shameless promotion- that's another thing about me.

and... because i'm cool, it means my myspace is also cool...

www.myspace.com/comestepinsidemymind

There.

Oh yah, Amy is cool too.

That's why she's lucky enough to be my friend ;)

lol, just jokes.

She's rad....

like popcorn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dood, u rly gota post moore.

There, now back to english. Make a new post!!! :)

P.S. sorry I couldn't come to the mall for lunch today, I was shopping at Value Villiage for one of our Monday night drama students costume!