Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Sorry all my Male readers

So I have a beef and it's not going a way and it will always be a problem. Now I could hate Eve because she is techniquely, Why women every were suffer and I'm not just talking about my monthly but how much it cost to be one. The other day I had to go and out and buy a bathing suite a good supporting one well, because I don't have the smallest of chest witch by the way is not fun. I do have some workable ones but when your playing water b-ball they are not practical they just don't hold the girls in so I went to the only specialty swim wear shop and I paid $100 for one. I could have gotten one at sears or walmart but seriously I don't won't one that looks old ladyish. Also I want it to last more then a month. I don't get why they can't be a descent price I have a hard time spending that much on clothes. No I'm not PMS ing right now I'm just annoyed. It costed me $30 or more for Faminen Products, Shampoo and Conditioner, Body Wash, Shaving Gel. Thats roughly what women have to pay these days thats not including make-up and don't get me started on that. The Slogan have a "Happy period", sorry but thats not possible when your suffering from cramps and you just want to reach in a yank out your uterus and drinking water sorry I retain enough fluids already don't need any more in me, when I'm menstrating. Going and excercise will ease you of your cramps, The only thing that will relieve me of is bitting off a males head. I hate it when guys say its not that bad, ok well then how is having fainting spells and throughing up and shooting pain like someone is constintly twisting your insides not that bad. I could just smack them................

No comments: